Summer time in Las Vegas and Henderson means Outdoor Movie Season! We are your connection to where the Free Movies in Vegas and Henderson are AND what time, what to bring, etc…
Free Movies in Vegas
Looking for more Outdoor Movie schedules?
For the Outdoor Movies at Downtown Summerlin, Town Square, Huntridge Circle and The District they all have the same basic rules: Be courteous. There are tons of families with all ages of children so also be understanding. Here are some things that may help with any questions:
When do the movies start?
- Screenings begin at dusk (approximately 7:00pm in Spring and Fall, and 8:00pm during the Summer months).
What time should we arrive?
- As seating in the grassy area of The Green is limited, it is suggested that you arrive well before the film begins. You can arrive as early as an hour before the movie starts. Get there early to claim your space, enjoy a picnic, and enjoy the evening with your friends and neighbors.
What can we bring with us?
- Along with your friends and family, you might want to bring blankets, compact beach or lawn chairs, and your own picnic, snacks and beverages.
What items are not allowed?
- Beer, wine and alcoholic beverages, fireworks and firearms are prohibited by city ordinance.
Are pets allowed?
- YES! Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
Did we miss any questions or do you have tips for first timers? Please leave them in the comments below for all to see!
Free Movies in Vegas 2015
See our Vegas Family Calendar for more fun options this Summer!