Henderson Halloween Happenings 2014
- LV Pumpkin Patch – October 16th through Friday, October 31st, 2014 at Galleria Mall at Sunset. Hours Vary. Throughout the Mall, 6-8pm. Dress in costume and bring the kids for Halloween themed activities and mall-wide trick-or-treating!*While supplies last. Monday – Thursday 4pm-9:30pm & Friday 4pm-10:30pm & Sunday 4pm-10pm. CLOSED SATURDAY.
- Galleria Mall MalloWeen at Galleria Mall at Sunset – October 31st, 2014 from 6-8pm.
It’s Trick or Treating, a Costume Contest, Scaryoke and a Pumpkin Patch! Stop by the Galleria at Sunset Guest Services for a free Halloween goody bag. While the candy lasts there will be free trick or treating at Participating stores. Have a safe Halloween and of course have fun!
*There are a few Parking Lot “pumpkin patches” around Henderson as well. Stu Millers Pumpkin Patch on Eastern in the Kmart parking lot. They have plenty of rides and inflatables as well!
Henderson Halloween Happenings 2014
The City of Henderson Parks and Recreation Department is hosting some frightfully fun Halloween events for children of all ages. Events range from crafts and story times to swimming and trick or treating. Parents are asked to register in advance for programs listed with activity numbers as space may be limited. Register online at cityofhenderson.com or in person at any City of Henderson recreation center.
- Black Mountain Recreation Center Trunk or Treat October 25, 2014 3:30 PM – 6:00 PM. Get set for Henderson’s premier safe trick-or-treating event. Put on your costume and follow the trick-or-treat trail in our parking lot where we’ll pass out treats (or tricks!) from the trunks of our festively decorated cars. It’s a fun and safe event that goes beyond trick or treating with entertainment, bounce houses, food concessions (available for purchase) and plenty of frightening fun. Each paid participant (register in advance or pay at the gate) receives a wristband for admission. Parents may accompany children for free. All ages. Black Mountain Recreation Center, 599 Greenway Rd Henderson, NV.
- Whitney Ranch Aquatic Complex presents Haunted at the Ranch! October 24,th 2014 from 6-9pm- Whitney Ranch Indoor Pool, 1575 C Galleria Dr.
We’ve heard the ghosts and goblins will be swimming to celebrate their favorite time of the year. Join us for an evening of haunted fun with games, bounce house and a haunted house tour. All ages $5. Register online using activity code 436614-00 or at any recreation center or indoor pool.
- Halloween Costume Swap Shop – October 11, Whitney Ranch Recreation Center, 1575 Galleria Dr. from 9:30am-11am, Saturday
Drop off clean, gently used Halloween costumes (newborn to adult) October 1-9 and receive a ticket for each costume. Redeem your tickets at the swap to select a different costume. Admission is free for all ages. Registeronline using activity code 154117-36 or at any recreation center or indoor pool.
Pumpkin Picassos – October 11, 2014 at Whitney Ranch Recreation Center, 1575 Galleria Dr. from 9:30am-11am, Saturday
Painting is a safer (and less messy) alternative to carving pumpkins. We assist children as they create their own pumpkin masterpieces. Bring an old shirt and a pumpkin. Register by October 8. Ages 4-12 $3. Register onlineusing activity code 154095-36 or at any recreation center or indoor pool.
- Munchable Monster House – October 25th, 2014 at Silver Springs Recreation Center, 1951 Silver Springs Pkwy. Times listed below.
Take some chocolate frosting, graham crackers and colorful candy and make a sweet (and very edible) haunted house. They’re fun to make and even more fun to eat. All supplies provided. Choose from any of four time slots. Ages 3-10 $12. Register at any recreation center or pool or online using the activity codes below.
10am-11am | 154099-12 & 11:15am-12:15pm | 154099-19 & 1pm-2pm | 154099-14
- Tots Trick or Treat Trail – October 30th, 2014 at Valley View Recreation Center, 500 Harris St. from 10:30am-12:30pm
Dress your little ones in their Halloween costumes and let them trick or treat in our center. Admission is free, but a donation of two canned food items to benefit the Henderson Salvation Army would be appreciated. Admission is free. Ages 1-5.
- Tots Monster Mash – October 30th, 2014 at Whitney Ranch Recreation Center, 1575 Galleria Dr. from Noon-2pm
Bring your toddlers dressed in their Halloween finest for a safe trick or treating event filled with carnival games with prizes, bounce houses. A professional photographer will have picture packages available for a nominal cost. Ages 1-5 $3. Register online using activity code 154168-36 or at any recreation center or indoor pool.
Henderson Halloween Happenings 2013
Zombie Run 5K and Family Fun Walk – Oct. 25th, 2014 at Equestrian Park South1200 Equestrian Dr. (at Magic Way) Starts at 3:30pm
$12 & $25 Admission (5K early bird registration) and $6 & $20 (Family Fun Walk early bird registration)Activity Code 644079
Are you ready to run for your life? Lace up your sneakers and try to survive the post-apocalyptic world. Use your brains (pun intended) to outsmart dozens of hungry zombies. Or take the shorter, family-friendly route for those who do not dare to encounter the living dead. A monster mash of activities follow the run and fun walk. Participants are encouraged to wear zombie outfits and costumes. For more information, visit cityofhenderson.com/parks or call 702-267-4050.
- The Distrcit at Green Valley Ranch Trick or Treating at The District
October 31, 2013 from 5:00pm-8:00pm
Join us for trick or treating throughout The District, a pumpkin patch, Halloween music, tons of candy and more! 2225 Village Walk Drive, Suite 171, Henderson, NV 89052
For additional information, call 267-4000 or visit cityofhenderson.com. A printable version of Halloween Happenings is available at http://cityofhenderson.com/parks/whats-new/special-events.php.