When the weather gets hot here in Southern Nevada, we head out to local Las Vegas Splash Pads and Water Parks! Most splash pads open from 7am to 11pm. Check the hours carefully at your favorite parks, some open later on school days while others close earlier. These Splash Pads and Water Parks will be busy! Once Memorial Day comes around, the local pools will be open to swimming so the crowds may slow down.
Las Vegas Splash Pads and Water Parks
Vegas Family Events has the full listing of city splash pads and water parks from Henderson, Las Vegas, and to North Las Vegas. See our tips and tricks at the bottom of the list! We have also created a MAP fr you to see where each park is and to easily get direction to!
- Wet n Wild Water Park – 7055 S. Fort Apache Road Las Vegas
*Wet n Wild Water Park is Las Vegas’s TRUE water park (slides, lazy river, inner tube rides, toddler water area etc.) and is open on weekends only till Memorial Day. After Memorial Day, Wet n Wild is open their regular hours. Check the Wet n Wild site for more details! http://www.wetnwildlasvegas.com/
- Cowabunga Bay – 900 W. Galleria Drive, Hendersson
Take a trip back to the surfin’safari beach days at this surf-retro themed water park. Opening Summer 2014, Cowabunga Bay is the biggest water park in Henderson! http://cowabungabay.com
If your worried about young swimmers, each water park do provide coast guard supported life jackets. The famous Puddle Jumpers are allowed to be used, which is perfect for kids who don’t like to wear the life jackets!
Las Vegas Splash Pads and Water Parks
Las Vegas Area:
Splash pad and water play animals at most Las Vegas parks are on during park hours, from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Rainbow Family Park and Centennial Hills Park close at 10 p.m. The water play areas at Polly Gonzalez Memorial Park and Teton Trails Park are not on until 9 a.m. on school days.
• All-American Park, 1551 S. Buffalo Drive
• Angel Park, 241 S. Durango Drive
• Bob Baskin Park, 2801 Oakey Boulevard
• Bruce Trent Park, 8851 Vegas Drive
• Douglas A. Selby Park, 1293 N. Sandhill Road
• Estelle Neal, 6075 Rebecca Road
• Gilcrease Brothers, 10011 Gilcrease Ave.
• Justice Myron E. Leavitt and Jaycee Community Park, 2100 E. St. Louis Ave.
• Lorenzi Park, 3333 W. Washington Ave.
• Patriot Community Park, 4050 Thom Blvd.
• Polly Gonzalez Memorial Park, 5425 Corbett St.
• Rainbow Family Park, 7151 W. Oakey Blvd.
• Raptor Play Park in Thunderbird Family Sports Complex, 6105 N. Durango Drive
• Rotary Park, 901 Hinson St.
• Sunny Springs Park, 7620 Golden Talon Ave.
• Stupak Park, 300 W. Boston Ave.
• Teton Trails, 7850 N. Bradley Ave.
• West Charleston Lions/Essex Park, 600 Essex Drive
• Winding Trails Park, 7250 N. Fort Apache Road
• Woofter Family Park, 1600 Rock Springs Drive
Las Vegas Splash Pads and Water Parks | Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas
Clark County Area
Most are open 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily.
• Alexander Villas Park, 3620 Lincoln Road
• Charlie Frias Park, 5250 W. Tropicana Ave.
• Duck Creek Park, 8650 Pollock Drive
• Exploration Peak Park, 9600 S. Buffalo Drive
• Goodsprings Park, 385 W. San Pedro Ave., Goodsprings
• Indian Springs Park, 715 W. Gretta Lane, Indian Springs
• Joe Shoong Park, 1503 Wesley St.
• Maslow Park, 4900 Lana Drive
• Molasky Family Park, 1065 E. Twain Ave.
• Mountain Crest Park, 4701 N. Durango Drive
• Mountain View Park, 2610 Needles Highway, Laughlin
• Paul Meyer Park, 4525 New Forest Drive
• Pebble Park, 8975 S. Topaz St.
• Pyramid Canyon Day Use Area, 157 E. Davis Dam Road, Laughlin
• Red Ridge Park, 7027 S. El Capitan Way
• Ridgebrook, 3600 Ridgehollow Drive
• Ron Lewis, 1255 Patriots Way, Moapa
• Searchlight Town Park, 255 S. Nevada St., Searchlight
• Somerset Hills Park, 10717 Valencia Hills St.
• Spring Valley Community Park, 10717 Valencia Hills St.
• Sunset Park, 2601 E. Sunset Road
• Thomas Dudley Leavitt Sr. Memorial Park, 150 W. Virgin St., Bunkerville
• Winchester Park, 3130 McLeod Drive
Splash pads are open 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. except Acacia and Hayley Hendricks, which close at 8 p.m.
• Acacia Park, 50 Casa Del Fuego St.
• Amador Vista Park, 1562 Amador Lane
• Esselmont Park, 2725 Anthem Highlands Drive
• Hayley Hendricks Park, 811 Ithaca Ave.
• Hidden Falls Park, 281 W. Horizon Drive
• Madeira Canyon Park, 2390 Democracy Drive
• Mission Hills Park, 551 E. Mission Drive
• Paseo Vista Park, 2505 Paseo Verde Parkway
• Reunion Trails Park, 44 Chapata Drive
• Saguaro Park, 600 Pounds Way
Plus if your canine is looking to cool off, there is a splash pad at the Bark Park at Heritage Park, 350 S. Racetrack Road — no humans allowed in the water.
North Las Vegas Area
• Nicholas E. Flores Jr. Park, 4133 Allen Lane
• Centennial Hills Park, 7101 N. Buffalo Drive aka Butterfly Park
• Tropical Breeze Park 1505 E Tropical Pkwy, North Las Vegas
• Aliante Nature Discovery Park 2627 Nature Park Dr, North Las Vegas aka Dinosaur Park
Did we miss any? Please leave the parks name in the comments and we’ll add it!