Safe Halloween Movie Night
Join the North Las Vegas Police Department for its 21st Annual Safe Halloween celebration Wednesday, October 27!
This year, families will be treated to a FREE movie double feature at the West Wind Drive-In, located at 4150 W. Carey Ave. in North Las Vegas. At 6:30 p.m., “The Addams Family” will light up the screen, followed by “Goosebumps” at 8:30 p.m.
Each vehicle must have at least one child who is 12 years or under and one adult who is at least 21 in order to attend the Safe Halloween Movie Night.
One bag of Halloween candy and a coupon for one free tub of popcorn will be provided per vehicle.
Admission is FREE, but is limited to the first 200 vehicles who have preregistered for an entry ticket. Tickets are available by clicking here or by scanning the QR code on the attached flyer.
Please, only one registration per person per vehicle. Duplicate names for multiple vehicles will not be accepted. A printed ticket is required for admission.
Additionally, please keep in mind the following safety tips for those who will be trick-or-treating Halloween night:
- A responsible adult should accompany children 12 and under who are trick-or-treating.
- Stay out of the road and on the sidewalk, and always keep an eye out for vehicles; drivers should slow down and watch for any pedestrians entering the roadway.
- Walk, don’t run, from house to house.
- Ensure costumes fit properly and do not obstruct your vision.
- Stay in well-lit areas and refrain from taking shortcuts into isolated areas.
- Bring your treats home to inspect them before eating, and eat only factory-wrapped treats.
- Teach your children to say “no” and get away away from any stranger who approaches them.
- Download the free OffenderWatch app. You will be able to track your child’s phone & identify areas you do not want them to trick-or-treat in.
As part of the North Las Vegas Police Department’s commitment to strengthening ties with our community, the NLVPD Community Engagement Division regularly hosts events that bring law enforcement and residents together. For more information about this or any other event, call (702) 633-1808 (English) or (702) 633-1818 (Spanish).