Your guide to everything summer in Las Vegas and Henderson! The summer is full of pool time, splash pads, outdoor movies, discounted movies, time at the park, camps, holiday fun, and so much more! Vegas Family Guide has everything wrapped up for your summer in this guide of things to do in Las Vegas in the summer! Don’t forget to share this guide with your friends to spread the fun!
Still looking for more things to do with your family this summer in Las Vegas?
Las Vegas Summer Guide
Things to do in Las Vegas - Summer Guide List
Are you visiting Las Vegas with kids this summer?
Here are ten activities perfect for families with kids in Vegas:
1.Watch underwater animals at the Shark Reef Aquarium.
2. Have fun at The Adventuredome, an indoor amusement park located at Circus Circus.
3. Take a roller coaster ride in the Big Apple Coaster at New York New York
4. Climb the Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas.
5. Get sweets at M&M’s World, a four-story shop dedicated to the famous candy-coated chocolates..
6. Don’t miss the fountains at the Bellagio. Make sure to see them during the day and at night.
7. Tournament of Kings at Excalibur is a perfect family night out with a show and dinner you eat with your hands.
8. Explore the bright side of Las Vegas history with vintage neon lights and signs at the Neon Museum.
9. Mandalay Bay Beach has a wave pool and lazy river. Guests at Mandalay Bay, Delano, and Four Seasons have access to this summer playground.
10. Soaring through some of your favorite places at Fly Over Las Vegas.