All behaviour is communication, but what do you do to help the behaviours and emotions someone might feel?What do sensory needs look like? How can we use emotionally intelligent language to support and maintain existing relationships as well as build new ones?
Jennifer and Nikki from Bridge the Gap will be covering:
– Background knowledge and understanding of what behaviours mean
– How to support overall mental health for your children and students
– Practical tools for de-escalation
– How to co-regulate with a child
– How to establish positive relationships with your child
– How to support relationships in schools following covid
– Explain how to use resources in everyday life
– This is an essential session for all school staff as well as parents.
As always there will be time for questions throughout the presentation.
Slides, references and CPD certificates will be available to attendees along with a recording to watch the webinar again for up to 30 days afterwards.